The Sponsored Ride could not take place without the help of many people. An enormous Thank You to:
· Our army of volunteers who give up their time to set up the courses, steward the routes, make sure the road crossings are safe, dispense refreshments, manage the lorry parking and gates and numerous other essential jobs that ensure the Ride is enjoyable for everyone
· Our dedicated committee who spend enormous amounts of time before, during and after the Ride to organise it and hopefully improve it year on year
· Bisley and Sandown Chase Pony Club and Jean Shipp for allowing us to use the Pony Club field and facilities
· The Higgins family for allowing us access across their farmland
· Our sponsors – Crest Nicholson – for their generosity, also to Oliver Reid for coming along to present rosettes, medals and trophies to our Quest riders
· Padblocks and JD Printing Services for printing our flyers and signs
· Everyone who donated prizes for the best stocked tombola ever seen, items for the second hand tack sale and cakes for the cake stall. All these activities add significantly to our fundraising.